Fantastic Magic Camp - Teaching life skills and confidence through magic, juggling, and puppets to kids ages 5 through 12 in Austin, TX since 1993.
Now Featuring Year 'Round Day Camp activities including Winter Camp, Spring Camp, and Summer Camp. All sessions are a short drive from downtown.
The most amazing, fun and unusual Day Camp in Austin, TX
Imagine a place where...
- Kids discover their unique inner Magic through learning magic tricks.
- Campers are surrounded by people both young and old who recognize and embrace that uniqueness.
- A shy little girl learns to express herself through the actions of a puppet.
- Both the timid and adventuresome discover that they can master things they never dreamt they could do, like making cards appear out of thin air, balancing on stilts and riding a unicycle.
- Children get to engage in robust physical activity and games without ever worrying if someone will pick them to be on a team. Every day is filled with fun, laughter and lots of surprises.
- Everyone makes friends and learns to care for each other, because nothing else makes sense.
...that is Fantastic Magic Camp, where, after nearly a quarter century, we continue to work Magic with kids!
Winter Break Camp
Seven full days: $395!
Thanks to a quirk in the calendar, this year we will be running a longer than usual Winter Break camp. It will run from the first winter break day for 3 days, then close 3 days for Christmas, then run 4 more days again. Better yet, you don't have to pay for days you can't attend! Just select the option to pay for days individually.
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Thursday, December 21, 2017
Friday, December 22, 2017
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Friday, December 29, 2017
When and Where
Every one of our camp sessions are held at Journey IFC from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (drop-off is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM), with an optional Magic Camp Rehearsal Time from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM for an additional fee..